PLANKINTON AREA WELLNESS CENTER
Beth Victor, Kelsey Hill, Ryan Pryor, Amanda Earl, Tara Bush
Memberships and Fees for an Individual or Family
Stop in at the Farmers & Merchants State Bank during business hours and ask to get signed up with Kelsey, or call Kelsey at 942-7781. The Plankinton Area Wellness Center has a flat monthly rate. You are encouraged to set up your monthly payment to be automatically deducted from your checking account for a 50% discount!
Automatic EFT Monthly Rates
Family (2 or more) $15.00
Senior Individual $7.00
Senior Family (2 or more) $10.00
*If you pay manually, the rates are double those listed above*
In September 2013 the Wellness Center installed an entrance directly into the Wellness Center. With your membership you will receive an Access Control Card that allows you 24-hour access into the facility. Your first Access Control Card (key) is free with a membership. Additional or replacement cards are $10.00 each.
Machines = 3 Treadmills, 3 Elliptical Trainers, 2 Recumbent Bikes, 1 Upright Stationary Bikes, 1 Rowing Machine, 1 NuStep Bike, Fitness Mats, Back Extension, Roman Chair, Fitness Balls
Weights = Smith Machine, Nautilus, 4-Station Multi Gym, Dumbbell Weights, Kettlebells, Medicine Balls
Small Group Area for a Video/DVD Workout
Plankinton Area Wellness Center Rules
1) No street shoes allowed on machines
2) Sign in the log book with date, name, arrival time, and departure time
3) You are encouraged to bring water to stay hydrated; no other beverages or food in facility
4) Clean the pieces of equipment that you have used with the provided wipes
5) Treadmills and one of the ellipticals need to have power switches shut off after use
6) If you are the last one in the facility, shut off TV, stereo equipment, fans, and lights
Follow us on Facebook for more information about our outstanding community!